Vancouver Pride 2009



So Vancouver PRIDE has once again come and gone. My favorite day of the year, again it was another awesome one spent together with inspirational and awesome people that I can't imagine my life without.



We put together a float for the parade on August 2nd, the Canadian Federation of Students-BC created a 'Student Debt Life Boat' and it was fantastic! HUGE THANKS to an awesome crew for the build and for the parade! Had a few minor glitches at the beginning of construction but it all worked out perfectly - Vancouver PRIDE 2010 here we come!














To quote my housemate Liz 'Gay, straight, purple, red or green most students have such a hard time with the debt load that is almost common place when embarking on their life's journey upon graduation! It's time we take a stand and lower tuitions, offer more education grants and help out the people who are looking to better their own lives and the lives of those around them by furthering their education!! Let's have PRIDE in our students!' - I couldn't have said it better myself!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home